Thursday, May 9, 2013

Resume

Qianjiao Ma


Summary

In applying for the this position I will be utilizing knowledge I acquired through my study at Art Center College of Design Entertainment Design major and work experience at Wiking Entertainment Shanghai as concept artist in 2012. Through the positions listed, I have acquired in-depth and diverse knowledge about the field that I hope to fully utilize in this new position. My extensive experience working on both large and small concept design projects, as well as my academic background, will enable me to bring a full range of skills to the position.

Objectives

In applying for this position I hope to further develop my concept design skills by creating and designing new concepts and help the project.

Education

Art Center College Of Design
Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA
Enrolled: December 2013
Grade: Sophomore

Employment History

June 2012 – August 2012: Concept Artist
Company: Winking Entertainment
Shanghai, China
My previous work on both large and small-scale projects has given me considerable insight into the challenges and needs of a variety of clients and projects, allowing me to offer highly tailored solutions to each business and client.

Professional Skills

Photoshop – Expert
Illustrator – Advanced
InDesign – Advanced

Hobbies & Interests

For example, reading, cooking, traveling and non job orientated classes would reveal more about you as a person then every other applicant.

Languages

Chinese - Mandarin – Native
English – Fluent

No comments:

Post a Comment